Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My new healthy breakfast - Kellogs Cornflakes!

Ok, enough with nasi lemak, roti canai and fried noodle for our breakfast! Let's begin revamping our eating habits. Lately, I noticed that my waist size is going up and my weight is increasing more and more. One factor that has most likely contributed to my increased waist size is eating heavy food during breakfast. After months of hating myself, hating my body and abusing it with way too much food, I have decided to stop bingeing and challenge myself to eat healthy! Thus, I bought a box of cereals, to be specific, Kellogs Cornflakes for breakfast. 

I believe that eating cereal for breakfast will help me lock in healthier eating habits for the rest of my day as it will also curb slugginess and fatigue often felt after eating heavy food. 

I actually don't like cereals but for the sake of being beautiful again, I will try to overcome gluttony and losing weight by having Kellogs Cornflakes for my breakfast. Way to go, Mek Ja!




No comments:

Post a Comment