Total Pageviews

Friday, December 26, 2014

Mom's cook is the best!

Apakah yang membuatkan anda gembira setelah seharian penat bekerja? Having blast with friends? Good massage? Karaoke? Hehehe! For me...menikmati masakan ibu tercinta!

I have fond memories of the wonderful foods and tastes I grew up with. My mother is a great cook! I remember well that my early interest in food was driven in part by the fact that I was served good food all the way from my younger days. Food nostalgia, taste and smell memories, I will always be enveloped by those nostalgic memories.  Those memories are very powerful emotionally as I can almost imagine them right here in front of me.

My mother is a very gifted cook and everything she made, even the simplest things, are especially good because she prepares everything with love and care. That is why, when it comes to the best food in the world, it seems that mother knows best, not our spouse and not also the most famous chef in the world! Our mother is the best cook in the world, for us!

That is why, one of the best moments in my current life is...having mom here, in my house...

A lot of dishes...look at the tempoyak there! Bright yellow!

Ayam Percik for dinner...I really love this!

Sayur Bayam Masak Lemak  

Fried beef? Daging goreng...

Dad's favourite, fish....

No comments:

Post a Comment