Total Pageviews

Monday, January 5, 2015

I love Phone Apps so much!

I've been passionate about hobbies my whole life. I used to love drawing but now it is no longer a hobby for me as I don’t have time to draw. Currently, I love reading, social network, surfing internet selfies and now, playing with some phone apps. Some of these skills have proven useful in my career, and some are just for me to enjoy. Today we're gonna talk about my love towards smartphones applications . The ones that make my life feel better and help me decompress at the end of a long day are photo apps.


There are all sorts of apps available for smartphones to edit pictures that you take, either group picture or selfies. My favourite apps are PS Express, Camera360, MeituPic, InstaEditor, Snapseed, Darkroom and a few more apps. 

Here are some of pictures that were edited using one of those apps....






No comments:

Post a Comment