Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Staying healthy with Jacob!

Many of us have fond memories of enjoying a cream cracker or we used to call "Biskut Lemak" with some condensed milk on top of it when we were young, including me. Either we dunk it in our favourite drink such as Milo or tea or we top it with some condensed milk, right? 

I used to eat cream crackers because of the taste, never did I knew that Cream Cracker is a healthy food. When I was young, "biskut lemak" would satisfy my hunger and gives satisfaction especially during a raining season. Now, when I know that "Biskut Lemak" is a healthy food, instead of buying some unhealthy  and calorie-laden junk food, I would now prefer cream crackers to be kept in my kitchen or office pantry. 


As someone who hates gym and exercise to the core, I will try looking for alternatives to reduce my weight. For me,staying healthy is not just about hitting the gym. It’s also about making healthy choices to my daily lifestyle including eating the right food. In fact, the busier my schedule, the more important it is to eat healthy foods that give me the fuel I need to keep going. That is why I chose Jacob's Original Cream Cracker to help me stay healthy on the inside while looking good on the outside.




Jacob's Original Cream Cracker has been my favourite because of the creamy taste and less oily compare to other crackers and it also has less fat for our dietary needs. 

Here’s how we can enjoy Jacob’s Crackers: Dunk it in our favourite drink, top it with cheese or condensed milk or enjoy it with any of your favourite dip. But, my favourite way is to top it with a lot of condensed milk...hmm..yummy!






No comments:

Post a Comment